Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Free extension : admin grids customization and values editor (Enhanced Admin Grids)

bleulliette

Total Posts:  11
France

Hi everyone !

I take the opportunity of having released a new version for my free extension, with a new big experimental feature (in-grid editor), to start to make it known, because I think it can be useful to lots of people, but also because every feedback I can get can be very useful in order to make it still even better

Two examples screenshots based on the products grid can be found there :
Products grid customization
Products grid result

The extension is available on the Magento Connect : Enhanced Admin Grids, where you’ll find much more informations about it

Every feedback, about problems of any kind, about the editor, about feature requests, or about anything else, is welcome !

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

afriedrich

Total Posts:  4

Hello & many thanks for this useful extension!

I copied my live shop to the test shop, everything works fine but now the Amasty extensions, with fields on the order grid, such as Order Flags or Order Memos & Attachments, do not show up in my order grid anymore? They are flagged with “missing” in the admin grids customization, even though those Amasty extensions do still run fine?

Any idea why?

Many thanks and best regards,

Alexander

Magento Community
Magento Community

Emmet1

Total Posts:  24

That’s very useful extension. Thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community

mulamula

Total Posts:  13

Hello.

Great extension!

But How can I enable inventory qty to be editable ?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Hiboo

Total Posts:  14

Hi bleulliette, Lover your extension. I’ve been using it for over a year now.

It would be awesome if we had the same type of extension for the Customer Grid… If we could show the date of their last order and the total of all the orders for each customer… I would pay for this!

This would help for follow ups!

Thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community