Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento 1.4 + Authorize.net

michioa

Total Posts:  2

Hi, I tried looking for an answer but I can’t seem to find a suitable answer that directly solves my problem.

I have my Authorize.net set up on Magento as Authorize.

When a customer inputs the incorrect credit card information and submits it more than once with incorrect credit card information, an invoice will be sent to the customer that the order went through. However an invoice doesn’t get generated on the admin side. Obviously this is not supposed to happen because the credit card information is not correct. I have no idea why this happens. If you submit incorrect information 5 or 6 times, it’ll send multiple invoices.

Also, is there a way to inform the customer when the information is not correct so they know what to change?

Thanks for any help!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

michioa

Total Posts:  2

caspernick - 29 September 2011 06:11 AM

The only two payment methods we use are Paypal and Authorize .net. Atached is a screenshot of my settings.  I only allow Authorize AND Capture and the New Order status is set to Processing.  What does yours say?

Thanks for the reply caspernick. I use Google Checkout, Paypal and Authorize.net. My settings looks about the same as yours. Could it be how my Authorize.net is setup? I have some anti-fraud mechanisms in place.

Image Attachments
authorizenetsettings.gif

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community