Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Template Tags? 

Eddy Vlad

Total Posts:  4

Well, I don’t know what you guys call it but my FCK editor doesn’t support {{store url=""}}. It will break at {{store url because of the ="”
So I need to hack magento’s core code so that it works on FCK Editor such that {{store url}} will work.

I need to know which file is changing the {{store url=""}} to the proper url. I need to know what is the file that I should be looking at. I believe the file I’m looking for must be a global and has something to do with templates?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

SeL_
Magento Team

Total Posts:  1140
Paris, France

Hi,

If you are using Fontis extension, you can add the following code to “js/fontis/fckeditor/fckconfig.js” or “js/fontis/fckeditor/custom_config.js”:

FCKConfig.ProtectedSource.Add( /{\{.*?\}\}/);

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community