Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

EDI Integration with Magento

ironstop

Total Posts:  7

Has anyone done any integration with EDI with Magento?  We are a drop-ship company with hundreds of vendors we use. We need to be able to update our inventory stocks on Magento using EDI.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

downhom

Total Posts:  6
Boise, Idaho

I think we can help you.  We’ve had a few requests from Magento users that needed similar EDI transfers.  We’ve since modified our Fishbowl EZ Connector software (fishbowlezconnector.com) to provide those transfers between Magento and other EDI trading partners for other clients.  This version of our software doesn’t include the Fishbowl interface.

Give us a call at 208-424-0572 and we can discuss it further.

Gary Welch
DH Consulting
sales@dhitconsulting.com

Magento Community
Magento Community

l2andp

Total Posts:  18

We hired DH Consulting six months ago to implement their EZ Connector to import orders from our shopping cart into Fishbowl. Six months later, EZ Connector is still not operational, and it remains doubtful that DH Consulting will stand behind their product even to bare bones functionality. My IT manager has called them nearly every day for the last four months, and we receive nothing but empty promises and evasiveness. Yesterday their VP of Sales and Marketing Gary Welch told my IT guy that we had no reason to complain because without him we’d be entering orders manually… what?!

I’m sure we’ve all seen bad apples in development, but I have never seen such deplorable service from a company. We called Fishbowl and found that other companies have had similar experiences; DH Consulting has since been removed from their list of recommended vendors. Do not go anywhere near this company.

Nathan Sleadd

President | ZipLineGear.com

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community