Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Payflow Link Issues

rnakama

Total Posts:  5

I am currently having trouble testing a store with a payflow link.

When I click on the Pay Now button to pay for the item. I get this message:

Some required information is missing or incorrect. Please correct the fields below and try again.

Error: Merchant Design Identification Error.

I have attached a screenshot of the issue.

The credentials I have are correct, as I can login to the paypal manager without issue. On the paypal manager end I have the appropriate URLs in there. I tried with Link and Post return methods, it hasn’t resolved the issue. I have also tried unchecking some and all of the required fields. I have also tried it with SilentPOST enabled and disabled. Nothing has solved the issue.

The one thing I did notice was that my paypal manager account does not have any settings for setting up a hosted check out page. I don’t know if this is an issue or not.

Image Attachments
Screen shot 2011-09-14 at 9-14-11|8.22.56 AM.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community