Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 2 of 2
email notification about new product review

FetchDesigns

Total Posts:  124
Chicago, IL

You can also check this out for your admin dashboard.  I’m in there all the time so this is quite useful to get a quick overview…

http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/clockworkgeek/extension/3774/clockworkgeek_dashboardreviews/

This tides me over, but I agree with you guys, it would be nice to have e-mail notifications set up for pending reviews without having to buy a $59 extension.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

YotpoReviews

Total Posts:  11

Hi All,

I know that this is has been quite some time from the last post, I just figured I might post here in case someone gets here in the future.

Well, I saw some people posted that there is a reviews extension that cost 39-59 $.. I wanted to let you all know that now there is a free very advanced and beautiful reviews extension for Magento called Yotpo Social Reviews.

You can get here to the demo shop: http://magento.yotpo.com

and this is the plugin page: http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/yopto-reviews-5759.html

You have there very advanced features that you people might find good, such as:

* email for pending review
* weekly digest email
* analytics of your reviewers
* improved SEO capabilities
* sending email reminders automatically after purchase

and much more.

Magento Community
Magento Community

lisali
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  889
London, UK

@ Yotpo - Is there a demo, as I would like to see first what this would look like? It also looks like this would replace Magento’s built-in review system.

It also says it’s free for SMEs but what happens if you are an SME now and grow out if it? If you do not sign up for your paying plans, are all your reviews gone?

It would be good if you provided more information.

Thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Yotpo

Total Posts:  4

@lisali, Yotpo is currently offer a free service for websites under 1M page views in a month. If you are above it, then, as you may agree with me, can afford to pay for Yotpo’s services. Under these circumstances, we will offer a pricing plan that will best suit your needs, only once you are sure of the added value Yotpo gives.

You can get go to: magento.yotpo.com for example store.

Thanks for asking, and feel free to contact us for any issue.

Magento Community
Magento Community

ScommerceMage

Total Posts:  103
United Kingdom

This is the module which does the job -:

http://www.scommerce-mage.co.uk/magento-extensions/magento-product-review-notification-email.html

Here are the main features of this module-:

- It sends product review email to administrator after customer submits product review on your website

- It allows you to manage email template via admin using transactional email

- List of custom variables are available which can be used in the transactional email. Here are some examples “Customer Nick Name”, “store name”, “Review Title”, “Review Detail”, “Logo URL”, “Product Name”, “Product SKU” etc.

- It allows you to choose sender email address in admin using system configuration

- It allows you to choose recipient email address(es) in admin using system configuration

- It fully supports multi website model which means you can have different configuration settings for each store of your website

- This module can be completely disabled whenever required via system configuration in admin

Hope it helps

Kind Regards

Scommmerce Mage

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 2