Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Create an Order in Admin for Customer to Complete? 

SlamMan

Total Posts:  20

We’re having a Magento partner create a new store for us and I’m trying to get a jump on some of the processes we’ll be using.

What would be the best way we could create an order in the admin with a custom price that the customer could then go complete at their convenience.  Ideally we could create an order that sends an invoice to the customer with a link to return to the Web site to complete the payment.

I have figured out how to add items to the customers cart but the price can’t be custom.  I have figured out how to create an order in the admin but it can’t be completed without the customers payment info.  I guess we need to be able to mesh the two processes.

Any help?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

SlamMan

Any takers?

Magento Community
Magento Community

alainc

Total Posts:  4

Still no news for this? wink

Magento Community
Magento Community

n8ross09

Total Posts:  6

I’m having the same problem.  I want to be able to track phone orders through Magento for inventory and revenue purposes, but can’t complete orders because I’m unable to choose shipping and payment options.

Magento Community
Magento Community

envisionweb

Orlando, FL

WOW, what a bummer… nobody has figured this out??  I am in absolute need of the same thing. The ability to create complete custom orders with custom pricing.

Magento Community
Magento Community

dbog

Total Posts:  12

I second this—I have a client who needs to be able to create an order/invoice which they can send to the client, who can then subsequently pay that invoice at the website.

I’d love to be able to use Magento for this, but can’t seem to find any information on whether or not this is possible. Any info is appreciated!

Magento Community
Magento Community

dbog

Total Posts:  12

I’ll go ahead and take that as a “no.”

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community