Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Shipping Method resets Custom Price and vice versa

Volzy

Total Posts:  9
Frederiksberg C, Denmark

My goal is to create an online shop without prices. I want the customer to request a product (which is created in the catalog, but without a certain price) and when I’ve processed the order I decide a final price, which the customer whether accept or decline.

It’s because I won’t have anything in stock. I buy from a retailer and sell it to the customer. Therefore I won’t be able to set a specific price…

When a customer add a product (price: $0.00) I can edit the order from the backend, set a price and add it to the customer’s shopping cart.

My problem is whenever I set a price and press the “Update Items and Qty’s” it resets the Shipping Method. When I set a Shipping Method it resets the Price. The system won’t let me submit an order…

Anybody who has a clue on how to get this to work? I’m lost, I’m cursing and smashing my head against the wall…

- Volzy

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community