Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Paypal Website Payments Pro setup

mark_sims

Total Posts:  13

Hello folks. I’ve been working on my store for a couple of weeks now. I’ve got the products loaded in, the store styled, and I’m about ready to go live. I signed up for a Paypal Website Payments Pro account. In Magento, under the Configuration--->Paypal menu, i entered my API info. I set the sandbox flag to Yes and tested the store. There were no payment options. My question is: Which payment method do I need to enable in the Configuration? Credit Card or either of the Paypal options would be my guess, but I wanted to get some advice from someone that has successfully used the Website Payments Pro. Thanks in advance!

mark

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

dminor

Total Posts:  24

As far as i can tell no one has used Website Payments Pro (or any of the paypal modules) successfully.

: /

Magento Community
Magento Community

mark_sims

Total Posts:  13

That’s disappointing. My store is ready to go and I can’t get it to take payments. If anyone has any luck with Payments Pro, i would be very appreciative.

mark

Magento Community
Magento Community

dminor

Total Posts:  24

Incidentally, Payments Pro works now (in a fresh install of 7.148). Where are you having problems?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community