Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Can’t get products to display in multiple site

alexatgoodex

Total Posts:  6

I am currently using magento to design three seprate sites.  I have the back end set up and everything seemed to be working ok until i came across this error.  I was trying to enter products into one of my sites.  The product entered fine and linked to the correct website but when I went to view the product I get the following error:

Forbidden
You don’t have permission to access /.../...../...../...... on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

I am fairly new to magento and I am still trying to get the hang of it.  Does any know what this issue could be or is any one having the same problem.  All my categories loaded fine but when I click on the category to view the products listed in this category that is when I get the error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

alexatgoodex

Total Posts:  6

I can add categories ok and they load fine but when i try and view the product i get the premission error.

Can anyone help.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community