Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 1 of 3
Poll
Should magento feature 2checkout integration?
Yes of course. 122
No 2checkout sucks 6
Why 2checkout? 5
As well as other such as world pay! 5
Total Votes: 138
You must be a logged-in member to vote
2Checkout integration Let’s make this a reality! 

roskolnikov

Total Posts:  31
Caribbean

So i asked the CTO Yaov , about integrating 2checkout with Magento for all those countries which are not prohibited yet do not have pay pal support. Anyway Roy and the boys are really busy putting out the stable version of Magento, therefore, Yoav asked that i start this thread to catalyze a solution by our community guys.

Any takers?

cheese

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

lightstarm2k

Total Posts:  3

2checkout is second after Paypal. Paypal users can receive payment in some country only. So 2Checkout is highly recommended to have in every shop scripts.

EVERY SHOP SCRIPTS APPLICATION HAS BOTH PAYPAL AND 2CHECKOUT.

Good news: We can also receive Paypal payment from 2Checkout account also.

Magento Community
Magento Community

roskolnikov

Total Posts:  31
Caribbean

lightstarm2k

working on 2checkout integration from last night; will let yu know how it progresses. cool smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

DailyLunatic

Total Posts:  39
Oklahoma City, OK

lightstarm2k - 15 January 2008 01:17 AM

2checkout is second after Paypal. Paypal users can receive payment in some country only. So 2Checkout is highly recommended to have in every shop scripts.

EVERY SHOP SCRIPTS APPLICATION HAS BOTH PAYPAL AND 2CHECKOUT.

Good news: We can also receive Paypal payment from 2Checkout account also.

More important, at least to me, is that 2CHECKOUT is not a standard payment gateway.  They actually act as a reseller for your product.

For those of us, like me, that live in areas with taxing nightmares, this type of arrangement is the best of several bad options.

Magento Community
Magento Community

wclifford

Total Posts:  1

I just wanted to drop a note here saying that anyone working on a 2CO module can contact us directly at integration@2co.com

We haven’t dug into Magento’s code, but we can assist with any 2CO-specific information you may require, like what parameters are required and how our Direct Return feature works.

Magento Community
Magento Community

harry12bar

Total Posts:  168

wclifford - 18 January 2008 11:45 AM

I just wanted to drop a note here saying that anyone working on a 2CO module can contact us directly at integration@2co.com

We haven’t dug into Magento’s code, but we can assist with any 2CO-specific information you may require, like what parameters are required and how our Direct Return feature works.

Cheers 2CO… They’ll need all the help they can get..
Thx

Magento Community
Magento Community

Ibn Saeed

Total Posts:  25
UAE

I am an international merchant and I use 2Checkout as a payment method.

2Checkout have released a One Page Checkout option as well

http://www.2checkout.com/community/blog/knowledge-base/tech-support/3rd-party-carts/parameter-sets/new-single-page-checkout-announced/

Can Magento please integrate 2Checkout for those who do not have merchants account such as International merchants

Magento Community
Magento Community

Anuruddha

Total Posts:  2

I think it is better to integrate 2checkout payment gateway with Magento. As i know it is a one of the major payment gateway in ecommerce today. As a suggestions better to install it in default installation too… wink

regards,
Anuruddha

Magento Community
Magento Community

Anuruddha

Total Posts:  2

I think it is better to integrate 2checkout payment gateway with Magento. As i know it is a one of major payment gateway in ecommerce today. As a suggestions better to install it in default installation too…

Magento Community
Magento Community

TemplatesMaster
Guru

Total Posts:  308
Switzerland

+1 vote for 2checkout

Magento Community
Magento Community

Hobitnjak

Total Posts:  103
Sarajevo, Bosnia

+1 from me too wink

Magento Community
Magento Community

hein

Total Posts:  1

+1 for me, 2Checkout is one of the only international solutions, all the rest either charge large extras for international cards or just reject them cheese

Magento Community
Magento Community

Hobitnjak

Total Posts:  103
Sarajevo, Bosnia

Anything new about this?

Magento Community
Magento Community

tradiArt
Guru

Total Posts:  379

Hello!

I’m also hoping an integration of 2checkout into magento.

Any ideas about how is everything going?

Thank you very much!!

Magento Community
Magento Community

oinkoink

Total Posts:  11

WoW, I am notcing the post for integration with 2CO for months!!! I am even surprised to see no sets of contributions, not even beta or alpha codes being released yet. I know I am brand new to this community and enjoy very much to use Magento, but atleast provide some sort of a workaround to accept 2CO, till a stable version does get released.

Hope we do get some news - else have to look into something else, i mean i love it and all but dont make sense to continue with a shopping cart that does not communicate with your payment provider. Cmon, anyone - gimme the good news, its only 2CO!

Magento Community
Magento Community

harry12bar

Total Posts:  168

oinkoink - 29 June 2008 02:13 PM

WoW, I am notcing the post for integration with 2CO for months!!! I am even surprised to see no sets of contributions, not even beta or alpha codes being released yet. I know I am brand new to this community and enjoy very much to use Magento, but atleast provide some sort of a workaround to accept 2CO, till a stable version does get released.

Hope we do get some news - else have to look into something else, i mean i love it and all but dont make sense to continue with a shopping cart that does not communicate with your payment provider. Cmon, anyone - gimme the good news, its only 2CO!

I agree, its time for a little help from Magento.  A few pointers via a dummy module allowing external 3rd party payment systems… The silence is getting louder for 2checkout. 
Thx

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 1 of 3