Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Netbanx integration

freakystreak

Total Posts:  1

Does anyone know if there is a module available for the Netbanx payment provider. If not, does anyone fancy having a go at getting it to work with magento. I have just found Magento and come from a background in OSCommerce, may I say I am very impressed with the features, look and overall use of Magento. I will be seriously considering to use this for our next project.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

matm00

Total Posts:  24

I second that.

Has anyone integrated Netbanx with Magento yet?

Magento Community
Magento Community

kzar

I can integrate Magneto with NETBANX if anyone needs that done. (I have just finished integrating a client who was using a different unsupported shopping cart.)

If you are interested get in touch.

Cheers, Dave

Magento Community
Magento Community

Independent IT Consulting Ltd

Good news guys! We have just released a great new module to support NETBANX transactions, here are some details:

- Easy, quick installation with instructions provided.
- Seamless integration of the NETBANX payment page within the Magento checkout process.
- Customisable from the admin system, a simple documented process.
- Full support for a variety of NETBANX features including redirection, secure callbacks, SHA1 checksum security checks, test mode and minor / major payment amounts.
- Carefully coded and tested product designed and made by an an Ex-NETBANX integrator. (me!)
- Detailed information given to the customer and merchant in order notes throughout the process.

It has been designed for use with the newer ‘UPP’ style NETBANX integrations, we can code custom modules for older and customised integrations on an individual basis, just get in touch for a quote.

Visit our website for more details and screenshots.

Feel free to ask any questions here, I’ll subscribe to the post.

Cheers, Dave cool smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

joncombe

Total Posts:  2

The official NETBANX Magento module will be available for download for FREE before the end of January 2010. I will post further information here as it becomes available.

Magento Community
Magento Community

andrewo

Total Posts:  21

hi guys,
any updates on releasing the official netbanx module for magento?

thanks in advance

Magento Community
Magento Community

joncombe

Total Posts:  2

The free, official NETBANX Magento module is now available for use. To learn more about the many benefits of integrating your e-commerce store with NETBANX, please visit us at http://www1.netbanx.com/partners/magento

Magento Community
Magento Community

BeetleJeremy

That link doesn’t work and I can’t find any modules that are suitable for Magento Community 1.7. Any ideas?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Rich Cleverley

Total Posts:  285

All I can find is the ‘official’ module mentioned on this thread at http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/official-netbanx-magento-module.html

It says it’s only compatible with 1.3 and 1.4 so no idea if it’ll work with the latest and greatest (probably worth a try in a test environment though).

Magento Community
Magento Community

BeetleJeremy

I worry that because 1.4-1.5 was the biggest change that the lightly hood of it working is slim. Will check it out and let you know.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Rich Cleverley

Total Posts:  285

If it’s not working on the later versions then I’m happy to have a look at it and see what I can do with it.  Need someone from Netbanx to give me a test account I can use so if anyone has any contacts please let me know.  Of course this would be a free extension.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community