Magento Forum

Manager connect
 
killua53
Jr. Member
 
Total Posts:  26
Joined:  2008-12-10
 

Hello,

I tried to use manager connect to download a new theme but it end up with a failure.
After that I could not access my admin menu and my front end do not display any product.

I saved the database in local and install a brand new shop (1.1.8) with my previous own theme.
I have access to the admin menu and my product and orders are accessible but I still haven’t got any product showing.
I got an error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Mage_Catalog_Helper_Product::getPriceHtml() in C:\EasyPHP 2.0b1\www\magento-1.1.8\magento\app\design\frontend\MyTheme\MyThemeDefaultTheme\template\catalog\product\list.phtml on line 100

I am a bit lost on this…

Thanks.

 
Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
 
killua53
Jr. Member
 
Total Posts:  26
Joined:  2008-12-10
 

I think it come from the db. Is anybody know which table I need to reload?

 
Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
 
helpinghandhost
Sr. Member
 
Avatar
Total Posts:  171
Joined:  2007-11-12
 

What kind of server environment is this running in?

 
Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
 
killua53
Jr. Member
 
Total Posts:  26
Joined:  2008-12-10
 

it is OVH plan 240 but I tried to load everything in local with easy php and it does the same thing

 
Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
 
helpinghandhost
Sr. Member
 
Avatar
Total Posts:  171
Joined:  2007-11-12
 

Your base file path:

C:\EasyPHP 2.0b1\www\magento-1.1.8\magento\

suggests that you’re running in a Windows environment. You should move to a linux provider for best compatibility.

 
Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
 
ghog
Member
 
Avatar
Total Posts:  42
Joined:  2008-11-20
 

yes I had this very same problem and I am already on a Linux server. I deleted the install and started over but the problem continues everytime I use MC. I have tried this on 2 domains now and continue to have this problem. Now that I have found this post I am surprised there is no other discussion for what seems to be a bug.

Edit: ok I found another thread that solved this: by changing the permission on js/index.php to 644

 
Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Back to top