Magento Forum

Manager connect

killua53

Total Posts:  26

Hello,

I tried to use manager connect to download a new theme but it end up with a failure.
After that I could not access my admin menu and my front end do not display any product.

I saved the database in local and install a brand new shop (1.1.8) with my previous own theme.
I have access to the admin menu and my product and orders are accessible but I still haven’t got any product showing.
I got an error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Mage_Catalog_Helper_Product::getPriceHtml() in C:\EasyPHP 2.0b1\www\magento-1.1.8\magento\app\design\frontend\MyTheme\MyThemeDefaultTheme\template\catalog\product\list.phtml on line 100

I am a bit lost on this…

Thanks.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

killua53

I think it come from the db. Is anybody know which table I need to reload?

Magento Community
Magento Community

helpinghandhost

Total Posts:  171

What kind of server environment is this running in?

Magento Community
Magento Community

killua53

it is OVH plan 240 but I tried to load everything in local with easy php and it does the same thing

Magento Community
Magento Community

helpinghandhost

Total Posts:  171

Your base file path:

C:\EasyPHP 2.0b1\www\magento-1.1.8\magento\

suggests that you’re running in a Windows environment. You should move to a linux provider for best compatibility.

Magento Community
Magento Community

ghog

Total Posts:  42

yes I had this very same problem and I am already on a Linux server. I deleted the install and started over but the problem continues everytime I use MC. I have tried this on 2 domains now and continue to have this problem. Now that I have found this post I am surprised there is no other discussion for what seems to be a bug.

Edit: ok I found another thread that solved this: by changing the permission on js/index.php to 644

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community