i’ve been trying to get paypal express checkout working in my new magento 220.127.116.11 installation for the last four days but without any success. while i was using the merchant api settings from my paypal sandbox account, things worked as expected. but after i switched to the api settings of my “real” merchant account i always get forwarded to the cart overview page once i click to either the checkout button on the cart page or select paypal express checkout as the payment method on the checkout page.
paypal has told me that all the settings in my merchant account are correct and i’m running out of ideas how to get this working.
is there anybody who could help me in getting things to work?
I checked you have 7 posts in the past, but seems only this thread talk about this issue, could you please show me which one ?
or do me a favor to point out how to do?
I am not familar with Mageto system, i use zencart in the past
Could you please help me check if this steps right?
1. download curl 7.27 from http://curl.haxx.se/download/curl-7.27.0.tar.gz on my vps
2. unpack it.
3. in the folder, rebuild it as following commands.
- ./configure --with-curl=/usr/local/curl
- make install
4. update PHP to version 5.3.13
5. go to PHP source folder to compile PHP
- ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/php --with-curl=/usr/local/curl
(i use nginx, so the path is different with apache)
Are above steps right? I restart nginx and reboot vps, the version did not change at all.