Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Clean 1.1.8 install killed by Magento Connect

gh0st

Total Posts:  1

I installed a fresh download of latest version. All looked good in admin area but required the flo2cash payment gateway.
By using the Magento Connect Manager, it seemed to download and install it okay, but now all the “roll over” menu tabs do not work in either Front end or back end. Also in admin section, there is no longer a tab for this Magento Connect manager.
I am not sure if it was the flo2cash payment gateway or something else that MC updated.

After spending many hours to try and find a decent e commerce package, I am not very impressed with this software. This is a simple addition required for a new install.  I believe that this new release 1.1.8 should still be in Beta!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community