Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 2 of 2
User roles resources

nmcckenziet5

Total Posts:  1

I can’t choose which of them my Roles can access. When I check the box then save, this same box is still unchecked after clicking Save.
In database, only roles with “allow” for “all” resources can access my custom modules or “magento connect” modules.  click here

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

miguelveloso

click on your user and then edit it. Look to the left column and see ‘User Role’ and select that. Then your new role will show up with a radio button. Click that radio button and then save the user. get rid of belly fat

Magento Community
Magento Community

metaphrase

Total Posts:  3

Hi there,

I found that the user role selection and saving worked out of the box on a live system but could not bring it to work in an .htaccess password secured environment.
So I disabled for the password secure function in the .htaccess and now it works like a charme for me. No problem anymore with selecting all/custom.

Good luck!

Magento Community
Magento Community

mzahid

Hi,

On ver 0.7.148, i tried to create a new role in back office.
I assigned some resources to it.
but new user not access to old data.
new user lognin access to record not found
how to allow new user access to admin data

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 2