Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Linkable products at “create new orders” - Suggestion

LorenzoG

Total Posts:  36

I think the functionality to be able to create/edit customers and orders from the administrator (backend) is very valuable. I can see the situation when the customer calls for to place an order via a phonecall instead to do it onsite.

I want to suggest that you do the products in create order linkable (see attached picture) - when you press on (for example) a product ID No. then it open a new window with complete frontend product information.  The advantage is when a customer starts to ask about something for a specific product and you as sales person need more information about the product, then you just need to press the link from backend instead to manually open a new window and do do a new search for the product from the frontend.

I hope you understand what I mean - else please let me know and I’ll try to explain it in a better way. Thanks.

Image Attachments
magento-1.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community