You can add various options to a product in Magento. For example, a T-Shirt can have multiple sizes (small - medium - large) and multiple colors (blue - green - red). When creating a new product with options in Magento, you can give each option a unique SKU. For example:
- OPTION: GREEN => SKU = GRE
- OPTION: SMALL => SKU = SMA
A T-Shirt with the option GREEN and SMALL would than have a SKU similar to: TSHIRT-GRE-SMA
Is it possible to give each OPTION COMBINATION a unique SKU?
* T-Shirt SMALL BLUE: SKU = TSHIRT001
* T-Shirt MEDIUM BLUE: SKU = TSHIRT002
* T-Shirt LARGE BLUE: SKU = TSHIRT003
* T-Shirt SMALL RED: SKU = TSHIRT004
* T-Shirt MEDIUM RED: SKU = TSHIRT005
* T-Shirt LARGE RED: SKU = TSHIRT006
* T-shirt SMALL GREEN: SKU = TSHIRT007
* T-shirt MEDIUM GREEN: SKU = TSHIRT008
* T-shirt LARGE GREEN: SKU = TSHIRT009
Although I have done some researching - without any result - I’m sorry if this question has been asked before. Thanks in advance.