Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Ghost product on each order

seedaholic

Total Posts:  12

On each order I get an additional product appears.  It shows as “ordered/invoiced” on the product list, but is not added to the Grand Total.  Originally it was an item that i had been using as a test product and had reduced the price to 0.01.  Despite that fact that I had then changed the price back to its original price, it showed up in the invoice as 0.01.

I deleted the product completely to see if it would solve the problem.  The ‘ghost’ item has been replaced by another item, also a test product at 0.01.

Any ideas?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Interactive Trade Center B.V.

Total Posts:  49
The Netherlands

Do you maybe have installed this module?: http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/873/delete-orders

There are other people with the same errors like we have

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community