Already installed: community/Mage_Locale_en_US 1.6.0.0, skipping
Already installed: community/Lib_Mage 1.6.0.0, skipping
Already installed: community/Lib_ZF 1.11.1.0, skipping
Already installed: community/Lib_Js_Prototype 1.7.0.0.1, skipping
Already installed: community/Lib_ZF_Locale 1.11.1.0, skipping

CONNECT ERROR: Package ‘Mage_Core_Modules’ is invalid
‘./app/code/core/Mage/Admin/Model/Acl/Assert/Time.php’ already exists

and i changed error/local.xml.sample to error/local.xml and in front shows:

Error in file"/home/content/v/a/n/vandol/html/magentest/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/sql/catalog_setup/upgrade-1.6.0.0.1-1.6.0.0.2.php" SQLSTATE[23000]Integrity constraint violation1062 Duplicate entry '69-General' for key 2

Trace
:
#0 /home/content/v/a/n/vandol/html/magentest/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(645): Mage::exception('Mage_Core', 'Error in file: ...')
#1 /home/content/v/a/n/vandol/html/magentest/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(437): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_modifyResourceDb('upgrade', '1.6.0.0', '1.6.0.0.5')
#2 /home/content/v/a/n/vandol/html/magentest/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(320): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_upgradeResourceDb('1.6.0.0', '1.6.0.0.5')
#3 /home/content/v/a/n/vandol/html/magentest/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(235): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->applyUpdates()
#4 /home/content/v/a/n/vandol/html/magentest/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(408): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup::applyAllUpdates()
#5 /home/content/v/a/n/vandol/html/magentest/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(336): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initModules()
#6 /home/content/v/a/n/vandol/html/magentest/app/Mage.php(640): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#7 /home/content/v/a/n/vandol/html/magentest/index.php(80): Mage::run('', 'store')
#8 {main}
Do anyone got a solution ?

Image Attachments
333.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

John

Total Posts:  129
Sheffield, United Kingdom

I only got the duplicate key issue when I had a system with reduced systems resources.  So check the php_value memory_limit and php_value max_execution_time.

Now that I have increased those I now get other issues grin

regards
John

Magento Community
Magento Community

ctrol

Total Posts:  43

John - 15 September 2011 08:18 AM

I only got the duplicate key issue when I had a system with reduced systems resources.  So check the php_value memory_limit and php_value max_execution_time.

Now that I have increased those I now get other issues grin

regards
John

Thanks for your replay,
but my shared hosting plan not allow me to change the the php_value memory_limit and php_value max_execution_time.
any other way ?
Or the Magento 1.5.1 nerver allows users upgrade to 1.6.0 ?

Magento Community
Magento Community

John

Total Posts:  129
Sheffield, United Kingdom

I think you have these options

1.  If you can’t do the upgrade on your host provider then you could move the DB off to a test box and do the upgrade there and then move back.  (I have a Rackspace account and it costs me pence to do this, although you will have to setup your environment)
- http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/1_-_installation_and_configuration/magento_1.5_to_1.6_upgrade
- http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/1_-_installation_and_configuration/manual_upgrade_using_fresh_install_and_original_database

2.  Speak nicely to your hosting provider and ask for an increase in execution time for a window of time.  That’s what i have done in the past

3.  Move host.  If they do not support the Magneto upgrade process / minimum environment then they are the wrong partner.

Regards
John

Magento Community
Magento Community

ctrol

John - 19 September 2011 03:46 AM

1.  If you can’t do the upgrade on your host provider then you could move the DB off to a test box and do the upgrade there and then move back.  (I have a Rackspace account and it costs me pence to do this, although you will have to setup your environment)
- http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/1_-_installation_and_configuration/magento_1.5_to_1.6_upgrade
- http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/1_-_installation_and_configuration/manual_upgrade_using_fresh_install_and_original_database

2.  Speak nicely to your hosting provider and ask for an increase in execution time for a window of time.  That’s what i have done in the past

3.  Move host.  If they do not support the Magneto upgrade process / minimum environment then they are the wrong partner.

Regards
John

Thanks for you advise John
Yes, i’m upgrading it in a local test server,and i have set time limit to 0
but now the error is:

Error in file: “D:\HostingServer\www\htdocs\domain.com\app\code\core\Mage\Catalog\sql\catalog_setup\upgrade-1.6.0.0.1-1.6.0.0.2.php” - SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry ‘69-General’ for key ‘UNQ_EAV_ATTRIBUTE_GROUP_ATTRIBUTE_SET_ID_ATTRIBUTE_GROUP_NAME’

Magento Community
Magento Community

ctrol

ctrol - 21 September 2011 03:37 AM

John - 19 September 2011 03:46 AM

Regards
John

Thanks for you advise John
Yes, i’m upgrading it in a local test server,and i have set time limit to 0
but now the error is:

Error in file: “D:\HostingServer\www\htdocs\domain.com\app\code\core\Mage\Catalog\sql\catalog_setup\upgrade-1.6.0.0.1-1.6.0.0.2.php” - SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry ‘69-General’ for key ‘UNQ_EAV_ATTRIBUTE_GROUP_ATTRIBUTE_SET_ID_ATTRIBUTE_GROUP_NAME’

Just delete the error files and it goes through.
Maybe this will help others,but i hope there is a better way to share rather than delete them.

Magento Community
Magento Community

aaronwallace

Total Posts:  59

Here is a blog regarding Magento Upgrade via Connect Manager. please have a look , if this could help.
http://www.expertmagentodevelopers.com/blog/upgrade-to-magento-1-6-using-magento-connect-manager/

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community