Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

WebAPI Intergration

Link

Total Posts:  8

Hello Everyone,

I’m a noob to Magento and really like to functionality better than oSCommerce even better that the Joomla cart, but that not my reason for this post. I was readding some information on the Templatemonster.com Affiliate site and it had some good information on creating a WebAPI scripts, so i was wondering if anyone knew who this could be accomplished within magneto.

I want to use the WebAPi to feature templates from their site to mine. I’m aware that you must have an affiliate account with them, so that is already taken care of.

If anyone has some information on links to site that gives examples it would be appreciated.

thanks.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community