Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

One page checkout hell Please Help :(

Trozdol

Total Posts:  7
Nashville

Okay so this is my issue.

On the Onepage Checkout I can’t move past Billing Information. It just gives me the “Loading next step...” and thats it.

I read on a couple other posts that something with the right column was screwing their stuff up. The only thing I did to the right column was a product review link and changed the back to school callout. All of that shouldn’t matter anyway because it was working when I had it set up the same way on a different server ( I reinstalled Magento new when I went to a new server ).

So if anyone knows, help would be very much appreciated.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Brandlive_br
Guru

Total Posts:  653
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Just a question, wich version of Magento are you using, and wich skin has you selected?.

--
Damián

Magento Community
Magento Community

Trozdol

Total Posts:  7
Nashville

Brandilive,

Magento ver. 1.0

I believe its the newer version I signed up for hosting with Media Temple and they have the one click install. Much better that FTP-ing 52 megs. And I’m using the Default skin with css based modifications except the callouts and a box that I made that has a review of a product with a link to more reviews. 

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community