Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Configurable Bikini - Top and Bottom with Different Sizes

nnelson

Total Posts:  2

I’ve been looking through the forums, but I haven’t seemed to find a satisfactory answer for this question (aside from an outdated module from elias, who no longer even does magento).

I’m trying to create a Configurable product involving a bikini top and bottom. Each of these pieces has 5 sizes (xs,s,m,l,xl). The bottom and top can be bought separately or together, but they need to be displayed on the same page. I would really like to be able to control the inventory of each size, which points to a configurable product, but I end up not being able to bundle the top and bottom together.

Is there ANY way to do this with stock Magento? I need a solution badly. It’s killing me not being able to do something this simple with such a powerful eCommerce system. If there are any other modules or solutions out there, please let me know. Also, if anyone knows of or has a site that has accomplished this, please share how you managed it? I believe this would help a lot of people.

Thanks!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Amasty
Mentor

Total Posts:  3988

There is a “grouped products pro” addon posted to the magento connect a few days ago, may be it can help you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

gruubidesigns

Total Posts:  16

I know this was posted a long time ago but did you ever find a solution?

Magento Community
Magento Community

AITOC
Guru

Total Posts:  618
US

Hello,

Here is the solution for the configurable products setup and management. This is a must-have extensions that will save you a lot of time and effort.

AITOC Product Matrix extension enables admin to create and edit configurable products with TWO attributes in a convenient matrix form, where Admin can specify configuration for each simple associated product. It creates a matrix where Admin can specify simple associated product’s configuration: name, price, SKU, weight, availability, quantity, visibility and status.

Please check out the full features list of the extension at the product page http://www.aitoc.com/en/magentomods_product_matrix.html?utm_source=Magento+Forum&utm;_medium=How+do+I?+Questions&utm;_campaign=Kr

If you need to work with configurable products with ANY number of attributes please check out Configurable Products Pro extension.

http://www.aitoc.com/en/magentomods_configurable_products.html?utm_source=Magento+Forum&utm;_medium=How+do+I?+Questions&utm;_campaign=Kr

Thank you,

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community