Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Unable to add to cart or login to admin

provoscooter

Total Posts:  28
Utah

I have read about others having a similar issue, but i am unable to add items to the shopping cart or login to the admin portion of the site. when i click add to cart it takes me to a page that says the shopping cart is empty. when i try to login to the admin it just refreshes the page but doesn’t take me anywhere. This is an issue in both ie 7 and google chrome, but it works fine in firefox.

I noticed that both work fine with ie 7 and chrome in the demo store.

I don’t have a theme installed and i have tried increasing the expiration time of cookies but it hasn’t made a difference. I was wondering if anyone has any other ideas.

link: http://74.54.218.184/magento/

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ghog

Total Posts:  42

yes I am having the same issue, its driving me crazy just when I thought magento was the bomb i realise that it is hopeless in all browsers other than Firefox. I have tried all the fixes recommended but nothing works. I am wondering if anyone has a magento cart working with IE and if so how?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community