Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Need help upgrading 1.3.2.4 to 1.6.0

capncaveman

Total Posts:  22

I am looking into the possibility of hiring someone to upgrade our Magento site from V 1.3.2.4 to 1.6.0.

Here is what we would like to have done. 

Save all existing information i.e. orders, customers, images, products, etc… and moved to new install

I realize that the theme we currently have will not work with the new version and I will handle the design aspect of our site.  I will install the new theme and give it a fresh feel.  I will handle all of the other details as well such as payment processing, shipping, etc…

I can do this myself but I simply do not have the time currently.  If the price is right we will have it done sooner rather than later.  Inbox me if interested and to talk about further details.  Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Alexandrable

Total Posts:  55

Here’s what you should definitely try: http://www.shopping-cart-migration.com/supported-carts/55-magento. This shopping cart migration service will move all your database, including customers, orders, products, etc. from Magento 1.3.2.4 to 1.6.0.

That should be perfect in your case

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community