Magento Forum

Parser error in PaymentMethod.php

befree22

Total Posts:  26

Hello folks,

I am working on creating a Magento USAePay Payment module based on the Create Payment Module at http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/how-to/create-payment-method-module.

All was going fine until I modified the code for the Adapter Model and added it to app/code/local/Mage/Usaepay/Model/PaymentMethod.php, where I got this error:

Warning: simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]: Entity: line 133: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: usaepayach line 107 and payeach in
/home/the/domains/silverborn.com/public_html/lib/Varien/Simplexml/Config.php on line 500

I know that the parsing error exists in the paymentmethod.php file because before I modified the original Adapter Model code, I could access my configuration settings in admin>system>Configuration. Now I have no access to my store’s configuration at all.

I could post the complete .php code but since it’s a payment module, I think it would be best to have someone help me fix it by sending him/her the complete code via private message asap.

Please help me fix this so I can access my configuration settings.

Thanks a lot,

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

barkakati

Total Posts:  8

Hi

Were you able to make USA Epay work on your magento install?

Thanks a lot

jan

Magento Community
Magento Community

feistymedia

Total Posts:  2

Hey Leslie

were you successful getting your plugin to work with USA E Pay?

Thanks

Chris

Magento Community
Magento Community

befree22

Total Posts:  26

Hi Chris,

Jan and I pm’d each other so please excuse this delay in responding to you. Read this post: http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/24097/

I will be using the emulator as detailed in Jan’s post above but the good news is this: a developer will be working on a USAePay module for MagentoConnect. I’ll keep you posted when I receive a response from them.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community