Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento redirect issue. Urgent help needed please

chandlerk

Total Posts:  4

Hi there,

I currently face a problem that i can’t solve and my host, HOST MONSTER is not doing anything to help as well. www.euro-division.com was pointing to www.euro-division.com/index.php before but all in a sudden, it redirects to http://euro-division.com/report/?id=226080920233&s;=default

every file that is related to magento will be redirected to that particular blank link. i can’t even log into my magento admin dashboard which is www.euro-division.com/index.php/admin

it will still redirect me to the blank page.

can anybody help me out? this is an urgent matter. i don’t even know the cause of it.

cheers!

Chandler

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

reboot

Total Posts:  39

I am getting this also, after trying to upgrade to 1.20.2, please can anyone help?!  I will lose a months work!!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community