Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

migration

ericscott

Total Posts:  57

i’m getting all kinds of errors after migrating my store. the error reporting is telling me this:

Notice: Undefined index:  0 in /home/ericandrewscott/shopprostheticrecords.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Mysql4/Config.php on line 92
Trace:
#0 /home/ericandrewscott/shopprostheticrecords.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Mysql4/Config.php(92): mageCoreErrorHandler(8, ‘Undefined index...’, ‘/home/ericandre...’, 92, Array)
#1 /home/ericandrewscott/shopprostheticrecords.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(220): Mage_Core_Model_Mysql4_Config->loadToXml(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Config))
#2 /home/ericandrewscott/shopprostheticrecords.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(236): Mage_Core_Model_Config->init(Array)
#3 /home/ericandrewscott/shopprostheticrecords.com/app/Mage.php(424): Mage_Core_Model_App->init(’’, ‘store’, Array)
#4 /home/ericandrewscott/shopprostheticrecords.com/app/Mage.php(443): Mage::app(’’, ‘store’, Array)
#5 /home/ericandrewscott/shopprostheticrecords.com/index.php(52): Mage::run()
#6 {main}

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

vianetz
Guru

Total Posts:  537
Munich, Germany

From what are you migrating?

Magento Community
Magento Community

ericscott

Total Posts:  57

i moved all the files and the data to a new server. i changed the connection string. then, since this will be using a new domain, i replaced the old domain hard-coded in the web files, and i used phpmyadmin to go into the db and find all instances of the old domain, but i couldn’t get into the admin without refreshing the cache through the admin. i manually retyped the domain when browsing through the admin. unfortunately, all the admin pages were using the old domain to link the JS that controls what runs on the onclick of the buttons, so i couldn’t refresh it. i took the static html of the page to refresh the system cache and replaced all the instances of the old domain. i uploaded it to the admin and ran the page. of course it timed out, but now the CSS loads and i get those errors, so it’s almost like it partially cleared it, but something else is broken. does that make sense?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community