Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How to setup the 2nd domain to go to the correct store? 

Allysin

Total Posts:  215

Hi wink

I’ve setup the 2nd domain according to the instructions (copied index.php and .htaccess) and also created a 2nd store in the first domain. Now - when I type in:

http://www.2nddomain.com

--> it goes to the 1st domain store I think.

How do you make it go directly to the 2nd store (on the first domain)? (display that page instead of the default page for store1/domain1)?

Thank you, thank you, thank you!  kiss

Allysin

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Allysin

Total Posts:  215

Would anyone know how to do this?  red face

Magento Community
Magento Community

june23

Total Posts:  30

hi there,

try to check in the backend System>>Configuration>>(choose your 2nd store in the “Current Configuration Scope") then after that click on Web>> try to see that on “Unsecure URL” “SecureURL” if the path is right for your 2nd store..

Magento Community
Magento Community

Damian Culotta
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  878
Argentina

@Allysin

Also, in the index.php file of your second store, you need to specify wich storeview you gonna show.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community