Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

IE7 problem with price rules

martijnr

Total Posts:  31

Since 1.1.8 there is something going very wrong in ie7 when I have a price rule enabled. When I apply a price rule for a special category, in firefox the category grid view is working fast and correct. When I open the same page in ie7, the browser keeps loading and eventually it crashes.

Are more people here are experiencing the same problem? Hope there is an easy solution for this…

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Jelmo

Total Posts:  28

Well i have a similar problem @ creating price rules.

When i try to open the pop-up box to select a category i geta a JS error…

Magento Community
Magento Community

boardwalk

Total Posts:  23
Cornwall, UK

Hi we are also seeing the same problems since upgrading to ver 1.1.8. Did you find a solution ?

James

Magento Community
Magento Community

chit.chit

Total Posts:  2

Hi Guys.
I have same problems since upgrading to ver 1.1.8. But i find cause errors. my solution.

open file /js/adminhtml/mage/rules.js Find showParamInputField and hideParamInputField funtions. replace if (elem && elem.id && elem.id.match(/:value$/)) line to if (elem && elem.id && elem.id.match(/__value$/)).

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community