Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

becareful with InSync, Rakes or Rakesh

darley

Total Posts:  36
Boituva - SP Brasil

very careful about the InSync, Rakes or Rakesh (they are all the same person, his email: rakesh@insync.co.in or suport@insync.co.in), they take money in advance, by paypal and not deliver the service. They did this to me. if you want details I send message in private and I can explain everything.”

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

outsourcebuyer

Total Posts:  1

I am Completely Disagree with Darley, they had a great Experienced Team and they provide me outstanding services. So i strongly recommend InSync for your Magento Work

Magento Community
Magento Community

darley

Boituva - SP Brasil

so why you do not refund the money, that I pay to inSync in advance and I do not get the job done? or you are a new person at the forum that inSync people has logged? your post is number #1 and you just joined today!!  you do not have credit here!!

Magento Community
Magento Community

darley

Boituva - SP Brasil

Rakesh looked for me today and asked me to return the $ in shares and sent the first $ 100, saying that he could not refund all right now, by being with problems of casch.

I agree!

I hope this is starting with a solution to this problem, that I had with them at IncSync.

Magento Community
Magento Community

arumugaselvi

Total Posts:  10

I have recently did a job with InSync, they provided very professional service, I give them too thumbs up when it come to payment gateway integration issues for magento. their support where very helpful. Honest and reliable team, I would surely hire them again.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community