Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

I would like to create something like a Simple Bundle Product (with fixed price and quantities)

ferryr

Total Posts:  13

I would like to create a bundled product, but without the option to let the costumer choose what he wants or something that looks like that.

I would like to sell one product for i.e. $9,95 named: ‘product A’ (I already set that up of course).
But then I want to put another product in that category on another product page saying i.e. 3x ‘product A’ for $19,95 named ‘Product B’ (with another product photo, description and product page etc.). As an bundled product, so that it takes 3 quantities off the ‘Product A’.

Example:
One beer for $1,- (product A)
A sixpack beer for $5,- (product B, but uses the inventory of product A). Costumer saves $1,- if they buy product B.
Product photo ‘product A’: one beer
Product photo ‘product B’: a sixpack beer
If someone buys the sixpack beer it will take 6 beers off the inventory of product A (the single beer).
etc.

I tried a lot of difference things with adding a bundled product, but nothing does what I want.

Thanks smile

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ferryr

Anyone?

Magento Community
Magento Community

ereallstaff

Total Posts:  17

I have same problem but I don’t think there is a solution

You ( and me ) need something like Fixed Bundle product.... a product including other simple, but in which customer cannot choose, and customer can purchase all or no one

This is very bad, I don’t understand why Magento does not care about this, I know there are many people who need

Magento Community
Magento Community

ferryr

Mhmm okay. Yes I think something like that is what we need!

Does anyone know if there is a extension available for this?

Example:
I want one product with 5 different tastes available (a configurable product for lets say 10 euro each)
And a bulk with 3 of that same product for 20 euro.(20 euro for 3 products).

p.s. I don’t give alot about whether the customer can choose three different tastes or three of the same taste when they choose for the bulk. So thats not important. I just want to make a bulked product (which uses the stock of the single product). And if the extension would be just available for simple products instead of a configurable product, it’s no problem also.

Thanks in advance!

Magento Community
Magento Community

ferryr

What I need is something like a Simple Bundle Product. Does it really not exist? With a paid/free extension or in magento with just a small customization?

EDIT: Or a Configurable Product were you can select fixed quantities for each product.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community