Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Bug in ‘same_as_billing’ when upgrade to 1.6

almaster

Total Posts:  9

I found a terrific bug in magento when upgraded from 1.5 to 1.6. When i try to modify a order in the admin, the shipping address in the new order will be set always same as billing!!! So i must check the old order to verify the shipping address!!! After many hours, i know that when recreating order, the system don’t set the ‘same_as_billing’ record and use always a default value ‘1’ as we can see in Mage_Sales_Model_Quote_Address at row 240; i’ll never upgrade magento in future, but now i need a solution for this big problem because i modify a lot of orders every day… Have anyone a solution for this? Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

almaster

Total Posts:  9

As i had tried, the bug is also in a clean installation of magento 1.6, so it is not a upgrade problem… BEWARE!!!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community