Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Multi-Store Image loading issues

Guru06

Total Posts:  17

Hi I have a multi-store setup running somewhat. See I have domain1.com and another store setup at domain1.com/newstore. This currently works as it should, I havent entered any info for it yet but it shows its working. So I parked a new domain on top of domain1.com/newstore so now it loads domain2.com but as it is loading the page if you look in the status bar you can see where it is pulling images from domain1.com. Is there a way to fix this so that it only shows domain2.com or any other domain I add on this store. I want to scale up to about 5 stores that will operate separately but off the same product line just with different prices. Any suggestions. Thanks!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community