Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Login problem with IE / Chrom

Boaz

Total Posts:  5

We have already seen that we can’t login to admin control panel with IE from some computers. Firefox always works (for us) and sometimes IE works from a different computer.
When clicking “Login” the screen just stay there - nothing happens.

This was not so bad until we found out that the same problem repeats in the front end!!
The user try to login, enter his email/pass, clicks login, and… nothing happens. The screen flickers and you are back in the login screen.

I’ve confirmed that the server time zone and php time zone are correct (as far as I can tell) as suggested in other threads, but nothing seems to help.

We are standing 3 days before production, database loaded with products and we can’t lunch!!

How can I publish a web site that doesn’t support IE ?

This is a serious problem that has been reported before but not solved.

Need urgent solution.

Boaz

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Paul Redmond

Total Posts:  2

I running into the same issues as described above. Any ideas? I am running 1.1.7

Magento Community
Magento Community

Boaz

Total Posts:  5

Paul,

Yes. I finally found the solution in this thread:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/8788/P0/

You need to increase the Cookie Lifetime setting in Magento configuration (System -> Web -> Session Cookie Management section) to 86400.

Hope that helps.

Boaz

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community