Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 2 of 2
Order date is wrong when invoicing after upgrade to 1.1.8

dwuethrich

Total Posts:  20

How can I modify the PDF invoice to show PST date/time?

/app/code/local/Mage/Sales/Model/Order/Pdf/Abstract.php:

$page->drawText(Mage::helper('sales')->__('Order Date: ') . Mage::helper('core')->formatDate($order->getCreatedAt(), 'medium'false), 35760'UTF-8');

I’m not a programming expert, but if I can just somehow deduct 8 hours it would solve the problem.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

kevin95630

Total Posts:  14

In Magento 1.5, I have found that the time stamp for the orders as stored in the sales_flat_order table is not adjusted for time zone.  Evidently Magento adjusts this elsewhere, because the time and date show up correctly on the orders page in the admin panel.

However I download my orders into an Order Manager application, which takes the raw data from the sales_flat_order table.  This results in the date being off for order placed late in the day, which in turn causes all sorts of problems for me.

How can this be fixed?

Magento Community
Magento Community

R Stroh

Total Posts:  5

Im using 1.5, and have a issue with the customers admin area,
i put threw a test order and all works fine says proper date and time of the actual order on invoice and in the sales backend.

but if you log into the customers account and look at the order you just made it shows the order was placed on january 1st 1970 for each order i do but if you go into the details of the order it shows the proper date the order was made.

Bit puzzled as to why this is doing this,

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

Amasty
Mentor

Total Posts:  3988

Hi!
Maybe it’s not so close to the issue here, but we offer you functionality for invoice numbers change.

To change classic magento order numbers use Custom Order Number extension.
It enables you set any starting numbers and prefixes for all types of store documents such as invoices, orders, shipments, credit memos. Protect your private business info from your competitors and make your store more user-friendly.

For more details, user guide and live demo please follow the link http://amasty.com/custom-order-number.html

Magento Community
Magento Community

moomoo

Total Posts:  192

I’m happy to add in an option for free to customise the date shown in Invoices and Packing Sheets, inside the pickPack pdf customising extension. You can already show the order date, invoice date, or printing date, and totally customise the whole title… smile
Drop me a line if you want me to add that.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 2