Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How long before new community extensions getting added to Magento connect? 

WebShopApps
Guru

Total Posts:  460
London, UK

Hi,

I created a community extension about a month ago, but it’s still sitting there in my account with the “Pending” state. How long does it take before these are made available?

The extension is for having multiple shipping rates controlled purely by csv file, so really keen to get it out there, as having a lot of interest in it.

Rgds

Karen

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

hyteckit

Total Posts:  166
Los Angeles, CA

It should only take a day or two.  However, it’ll be pending forever if it’s a incomplete upload.  Make sure you upload the required files and all the required information filled out.

Magento Community
Magento Community

adimagento
Guru

Total Posts:  626
Los Angeles, CA

@Karen, your extension is still pending due to Development Stability. Please enter a stability level for your extension and we will activate it.

Please PM me when it’s ready so we can push it live.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community