Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Coupon and Shipping calculation bug - v1.1.5

KenVNguyen

Total Posts:  17
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I set up Coupons with different values and apply when Editing an order. The problem is each time a coupon is applied, the shipping rate and method is reset and force me to select again. I select a shipping method, but then, the discount amount from coupon disappear in the order’s subtotal calculation. This just drive to an infinite loop of choosing coupon and shipping and not getting a right total amount.

I would like to know how to fixed that in 1.1.5, because I don’t want to upgrade the current system to newer version (where the bug might have been fixed already, hopefully) as I don’t want to risk the current working system I have modified a lot.

Thank you very much if any help.

Ky Nguyen
Design Industries, Australia

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

KenVNguyen

Total Posts:  17
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Hi there,
No one knows the answer???
Where is the Magento Developement Team?