Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

You cannot define a correlation name ‘link_attribute_position_int’ more than once

neirauni

Total Posts:  8

I´m getting the message “You cannot define a correlation name ‘link_attribute_position_int’ more than once” when I add a product to cart.

It´s happening in a new installation of magento, version 1.6.0.0.

I didn´t install any extra module.

Do you have any idea about it?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

neirauni

Total Posts:  8

This exceptions is being throwing by the /app/design/frontend/base/default/template/checkout/cart/crosssell.phtml it\\\’s on $this->getItemCount() and $this->getItems() methods.

It\\\’s a very flesh installation..

Magento Community
Magento Community

miked2004

Total Posts:  214
Atlanta, Georgia

Hey,
Try reverting back to the default theme and see if this still happens.

The reason it happens on this: $this->getItemCount() and $this->getItems() methods is that this is when the query is actually executed for the collection.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Savetime

Total Posts:  0

Hi Miked,
I got the same error after updating magento 1.4.2 to 1.7.
Can you explain the solution a bit further? I don’t understand how it gets together with the default theme.
Is ‘ link_attribute_position_int’ double defined in the Database? Or how this error happen?

Thanks a lot
TimE

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community