Magento Forum

Protx Help Needed

Tabizan

Total Posts:  10

Hi ,

I’m running the protx mod on a 1.1.7 , the problem I’m getting is that the customers name , address and postcode is being passed
to protx and everything appears in the ‘address’ field on the protx site . ( the name and postcode appears twice , one in the correct fields and one in the address box )

This is causing the avs check to fail and cards like Maestro will not get through the payment process.

Is anyone else getting this or have a solution ?

Thanks a lot .

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

whitetie

Total Posts:  12
Oxford

Hi Tabizan,

Did you magage to find a workable solution?

I will be using protx for my site and wondered if you got any advice for me/us regarding the extension?

Regards

Matt

Magento Community
Magento Community

whitetie

Total Posts:  12
Oxford

Just found this thread.. it helps me out big time

http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/10497/P0/

Matt

Magento Community
Magento Community

Tabizan

Total Posts:  10

Hi ,

No, not really .

I’ve upgraded to the 1.2 version and the Protx form version is still passing the wrong information to Protx.

I’ve installed Ebizmart’s Protx Direct script which is working and taking payments , but loops at the final hurdle and returns the customer back to the cart ( with the products they have just bought still in it ! ) , so although the order is processed and paid for , it’s going to confuse the hell out of the customer because he doesn’t get the ‘order recieved’ page, he just gets returned to the beggining of the checkout process again.

I’ve emailed the nice people at Ebizmart and they are short staffed and won’t be able to have a look for 3-4 weeks. 

So near , and yet so far.

If you’ve not upgraded to 1.2, use Protx Direct, remember that you have to log into your Protx account and enter an IP in the admin.
If you have upgraded like me, take paypal grin

Cheers.

Magento Community
Magento Community

echiumskincare

Total Posts:  3

Hi

I am happy someone else seems to be having the problem with protx looping back to checkout, which is confusing as I can imagine a user inserting their card 2/3 times untill they realise there is something wrong.

Has anyone found a solution?

There has to be a way around it, it ant be that no one else is using protx?

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

ebizmarts
Mentor

Total Posts:  2202
Montevideo, Uruguay

Hi all, the Protx Direct Payment extension has been fixed, including the redirections loop, and since 1/30/2009 is compatible with Magento v1.2. Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community