Actually it is right now is possible too.
I’ve got the same problem here, like in the first post…
I used 1.1.8. version. I’ve just upgraded to 22.214.171.124. (Followed the wiki instructions)
it works fine, but I have two problem:
- any product visibility set to “nowhere”
- any product status set to “disabled”
makes no effect. Still showing up in product listing, in category menu, search etc. Everywhere in the frontpage.
I don’t have top left select store dropdown, because I have only one store.
I set ‘visibility’ and ‘status’ atributes to global. But the example product still showing up,
I cleared cache at backend, also manualy in /var/cache (and /var/session).
It was a problem in 1.1.8., that’s why I upgraded. But still can’t figure out, what’s wrong…
If I make a product manually, the two attributes works well(not showing the product when I change them). If I make database sql dump, or export -> import porducts, the problem stand still.
I use Hungarian language at my backend, but I didn’t changed the two attributes value, or name.