Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Cannot Invoice or Ship items/Catalogue Price Rules Don’t work

exsso

Total Posts:  51
Singapore

Hi all,

After upgrading from 1.1.7 to 1.1.8 I found that I can’t invoice or ship my orders at all because there’s no submit button. Dunno if anyone’s having the same problem.

I have used magento connect. As usual upgrading brought more problems then solved them. As from 1.1.7 the catalogue price rules didn’t work. It’s the same for 1.1.8.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

alex.bsc
Guru

Total Posts:  340

yepp catalogue price rules are bust, i can concur.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Jelmo

Total Posts:  28

Yarr, they’r definately broke… anyone who can fix this is a hero smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

alex.bsc
Guru

This is the error received;

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2014 Cannot execute queries while other unbuffered queries are active.  Consider using PDOStatement::fetchAll().  Alternatively, if your code is only ever going to run against mysql, you may enable query buffering by setting the PDO::MYSQL_ATTR_USE_BUFFERED_QUERY attribute.

Christmas sales should be in full swing.. this is really bad!!!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Jelmo

Total Posts:  28

anyone got an answer ?

Magento Community
Magento Community

alex.bsc
Guru

there is a bug, but luckily someone found a fix;

Here is the only bug which has not been closed with the remark ‘we can not reproduce this’;
http://www.magentocommerce.com/bug-tracking/issue?issue=4205

works now for me!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Robert Vining

Total Posts:  10
Friendswood, TX

The link in the above post may fix price issues…

But I still don’t have a SHIP button in my admin section, as well as I can’t double click on a users name to access an order from the dashboard.

Man this upgrade stuff is the work of Ninja Warriors.

Magento Community
Magento Community

alex.bsc
Guru

Yepp, clicking on user names is bust. Don’t know what’s up with the lack of ‘ship’ button - works here.

Magento Community
Magento Community

exsso

Singapore

alex.bsc - 08 December 2008 03:22 AM

there is a bug, but luckily someone found a fix;

Here is the only bug which has not been closed with the remark ‘we can not reproduce this’;
http://www.magentocommerce.com/bug-tracking/issue?issue=4205

works now for me!

Hi alex.bsc thanks for posting the bugfix here. I will try it out. Hopefully it will work. I had a sale just and because the catalogue price rules didn’t work, I had to get a work around by manually including a special price for each product! Seems like I was desparate for having a sale work on my site, lol..

But the shipping thing? Every invoice since has been pending even though I had them sent out.

I had the same problem with not being able to click on customer’s data or viewing their shopping cart items. But after an upgrade it went away.

I am thinking there’s probably a bug with magento connect? that files are not upgraded as they are supposed to? just my 2cents..

Magento Community
Magento Community

exsso

Singapore

I tried the bugfixed and catalogue price rules only partially worked.

When I applied a 10% discount on all items, all items were successfully discounted BUT the catch is I only applied to those who logged in. So the visitors who aren’t logged in can’t see the discounted prices, but I could, without logging in.

As to the shipping submit button missing resulting in unable to invoice or ship...SOLVED. I found out I uninstalled owebia after I had upgraded to 1.1.8 and now that I reinstalled it, the “bottom half” page of invoicing and shipping is back.

Magento Community
Magento Community

chit.chit

Total Posts:  2

hi All
solutions
http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/25262/

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community