Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Emails marked as spam problem

Discovery
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  767

I have been trawling the boards and I have not seen anyone resolve whether or not Magento emails can be made to not be spam. I also just tested the demo store and sure enough the emails come through as spam. Most people do not have this problem - what is going on? The emails from the demo store should not be arriving as spam - Varien have had a year to get that resolved, but…

This is an important issue that needs to be fixed. If anyone has a live store and the emails do not arrive as spam with yahoo, gmail or hotmail then tell us how your setup is setup.

If I have missed a thread on this topic then let me know.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Leo27

Total Posts:  127

Hello Discovery,
did you solved this problem?

I’m having the same problem, and I really can’t fix it, but I’m gona contact my webhost for some help.

best regards,
Leonel Nunes

Magento Community
Magento Community

Discovery
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  767

I added a SPF and a DomainKeys record to the DNS entry for my host. That fixed it.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community