Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

PayPal Website Payments Standards problems

del101

Total Posts:  1

Hi I am having a problem with PayPal Website Payments Standards option in my cart.
When I have this as the only option the customers fills out their information in the cart and when the “Place Order” button is clicked the “Order Success” page subsequently appears.
I don’t have this problem with Paypal Express Checkout but would like to use the standard method.

I am running version 1.5.1.0 and I am using the Golden Studios one-click checkout page.

I would appreciate any help on this as I have searched everywhere but can’t seem to find any answers.

Joe

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

tomharding

Total Posts:  63

Did you resolve this? Having exactly the same problem.

I’m somewhat relieved that it’s not just me.

If I find anything out I’ll let you know.

EDIT: It’s a similar problem. I’m not using that one page checkout module, but when I click continue from ‘Payment Information’ it goes right to the order review box without taking me anywhere.

Magento Community
Magento Community

johnny0110

Total Posts:  8

Tom,

Did you ever figure this out?? I am having the same type of problem, when I go through the whole order process, I get to the page to enter the payment information and I click on Paypal, then click continue, and it does nothing.  ??  Am I missing something???

JT

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community