Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Stop Sales Emails for Declined Transactions

iluminada

Total Posts:  3

One of my clients is complaining that Magento is kicking out sales emails to the store admin for sales in which the buyer’s credit card was declined.  I really don’t see a reason why it would be sending order confirmation emails when an order wasn’t accepted by the system and payment gateway (Authorize.net).  Furthermore, I see the order listed as “Processing” at admin > sales > orders, with no flag as to the fact that it was declined.

This seems odd.  Am I missing a config option somewhere here?  I’d like to stop Magento from kicking out these emails, and would like to also make sure that declined orders aren’t being stored in the admin.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community