Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento admin so slow

tomtom901

Total Posts:  8

Dear users of the Magento forums,

Currently, I\’ve got an issue and I need your help. We currently host quite a low Magento webshops and one of them is acting up. The front-end speed is rather OK (strangely much much faster with SSL disabled) but the backend takes a enormous amount of patience to load. Somewhere on the forums I read someone was using a firewall, and that was the issue. We are also using a firewall, but, even with permit ip any any for a short amount of time, it still stays slow..

My guess is that it is waiting for something to load, some kind of external object. With the net panel in Firebug I can\’t see that sort of connection issues. Even with SSL disabled fully, the backend stays slow.

Anyone got any ideas left?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

tomtom901

Total Posts:  8

Nobody got an idea where I could start looking? This is horrible.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community