Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Shipping any order fails after 1.6 upgrade

PiersC

Total Posts:  12
UK

Hello all,

Since upgrading from 1.5.0.1 to 1.6 from Admin i cannot access SALES > SHIPMENTS > {any shipment info} OR from SALES > ORDERS > {Any order No} I cannot ship any of the orders. In short shipping fails anyway i try to access it.

If i try to ship an order or if i try to view a shipment i get the magento error page and a error message about “There has been an error processing your request” and a log number.

I have submitted this as a bug request on the following link: http://www.magentocommerce.com/bug-tracking/issue/?issue=12175 Some of the error log is on the ticket and i attached the complete log file to the issue.

No one has replied from the magento team as yet, but i keen to find out if anyone else has experienced this issue or if anyone has any clever ideas how it could be fixed.

I have cleared all caches and reindexed several times now and we have no shipping related extensions installed.

Thank you for your time

Piers

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

WebShopApps
Guru

Total Posts:  460
London, UK

Hi,

Check magento system requirements against your setup, we hit an issue with 1.6 & shipments on some of our boxes due to the PHP version we were running.

Rgds

Karen

Magento Community
Magento Community

PiersC

Total Posts:  12
UK

Hi webshopapps,

Thanks for the reply. As suggested, i have double checked the requirements and my server passes all of the requirements outlined in the magento-check.php file and on the system requirements page.

Frustrating, asi dont know where to start looking and Magento response to my ticket has been extremely slow.

UPDATE: The issue is now fixed, magento team highlighted an issue with my install, so i overworte the files via FTP and everything is working again!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community