Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Order PDF output

Jenda

Total Posts:  28

Hi guys! How I add PDF output to the Order view?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Discovery
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  767

Why? We are not in 1989 and the world has moved on from Pointless Document Format. Don’t do it. PDF is morally wrong. Put a ‘Print Page’ button if that is what you is needing. Really.

Magento Community
Magento Community

benfrain.com

Total Posts:  142

Discovery - 02 December 2008 01:41 AM

Why? We are not in 1989 and the world has moved on from Pointless Document Format. Don’t do it. PDF is morally wrong. Put a ‘Print Page’ button if that is what you is needing. Really.

Discovery - why? A normal print page will just have it spanning about 4 pages. A PDF will make a nice single page document that can also be emailed to different departments etc? Why the hate of PDF?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Jenda

I have more print output in Order. I can something save to PDF.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Discovery
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  767

It’s in admin. When you complete an order you send customer invoice as pdf as well as print it out for them. There is some config stuff in admin config sales to get the logos right.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Jenda

I know. I can specific output already in view Order. Can I use output for Invoice? How I modify? Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community