Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Cart Line Items Not Transferring to PayPal

augustroad

Total Posts:  17

Hello all - a huge thanks in advance for any help. I’m using PayPal Express Checkout and PayFlow Pro with Magento 1.5.1.0.

When users on our site check out, the line items from their cart are not being transferred to PayPal - we cannot see the specific items they purchased at all (we can only see the grand total). The “transfer cart line items” setting in Magento configuration is checked appropriately, but when I speak with PayPal they assure me that they are not actually receiving the line items. They insist that this is a problem with Magento, but I can’t seem to find anyone else experiencing this problem.

It’s vital that line items be transferred so the user and our team can see what products are being ordered.

Can anyone provide any insight? Thank you in advance!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

2liquid

Total Posts:  30

Same Problem here with 1.4.1.1

Did you have any success in getting this solved?

Magento Community
Magento Community

2liquid

Total Posts:  30

well, i found out what solved the Problems at my system,
i do have a cart rule that gives everyone 5% off the regular prices.

once i deactivated this rule the checkout with paypal is working as
intended, activated again and the cart items arent transferred any longer :-(

Anyone any Idea how to get this working?

Magento Community
Magento Community

makegood

Total Posts:  7

For any one having this problem in future, always try revert your theme to the default magento themes.

if it works there then its your theme. and migrate your paypal folder wink

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community