Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

POS ( point of sale ) & Inventory module enhancements .. 

surenstore

Total Posts:  4

Hello All,

I have genuine requirement from one of our end client,

They have small store and would like to have online store too ... when we suggested Magento as online store option for online sales then they said do we need to maintain two systems for same product ????/ instead can’t we use Magento itself as our POS too if it permits Inventory also along with POS…

Is there any solution Magento gives in near feature if not in community editions atleast with paid version like Magentogo or some cloud options with multiple stores..

Magento should work and reach many SME’s where huge demand is there for ready to start E-com & POS models…

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

rikgb

Total Posts:  7

Hi,

We are also in desperate need of a POS integration with Magento. Having decided to go with Magento for my online sales I now need a way of integrating this with my busy retail shop as we are selling the same products over the counter and on-line! Stock knightmare!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community